We are on the look out for adventurous people to join our team. If you enjoy working with children and you are interested in building dens, hunting for bugs or toasting marshmallows around a cosy campfire then please apply now!
Suitable applicants will:
- Be interested in working closely with children aged between 5-11 years old, listening to their ideas and helping create memorable school holidays for them.
- Be happy working outside in our woodlands, in all weathers (uniform supplied).
- Be comfortable around farm animals.
- Be flexible with working hours between 8am and 6pm (full or part-time).
- Be available during independent and state school holidays (please look at our Cadets calendar for dates we are open).
- Have access to own transport due to our rural location.
Jubilee Cadets are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All members of staff are subject to a DBS check (formerly CRB) and satisfactory references.